Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Name Game


I thought it might be fun to come up with a contest/pool for naming the baby. Here's how it works. You submit your suggestion or guess for the baby's name along with $200.00. When its all said and done, the person that gets the name right will get to keep the winnings. Simple, huh!? There is no limit to the number of suggestions, provided you pay $200.00 each time. While this is technically for "entertainment purposes only", I don't see why the few people who actually lose money (and why should it be you?) couldn't consider this as charitable contributions for tax purposes. I really hope to hear from many of you on this - so be creative.

N

2 comments:

Essie said...

Glad to see you're back, was wondering where you went.
Good luck with your "contest". Unfortunately, you know Hezi is going to be stuck with whatever nick name I give her/him. Jama, Nani, and Lolly are all firmly established despite what A or T might like.

N&FC said...

Please note, nicknames are not part of the contest, although I might consider a similar contest if there is adequate interest.